Please refer to this page for information specific to your region, or any other resources you may need.
Guides for Members
For more information on regional events or if you would like to volunteer to help in your region, please contact Wendy Abe at [email protected] or your regional leaders listed below.
- Hawaii (Emi Au, Mitch Noguchi and Kristin Alm)
- Japan (Eriko Stronach and Darin Arita)
- New England (Ginny Fordham and Christine Pilcavage)
- New York & Vicinity (Terry Suzuki and Rona Tison)
- Northern CA & Nevada (Jackie Funasaki and Dianne Fukami)
- Midwest (Anna Ninoyu, Daniela One and Mike Tanimura)
- Mountain (Courtney Ozaki and Brent Sabati)
- Pacific Northwest (Kelsi Ida and Verne Naito)
- Southeast (Rob Ohno and Jose Fuentes)
- Southwest/Southern CA (Ako Shimada, Peter Shimamoto and Kenyon Mayeda)
- Texas & Vicinity
- Washington, DC & Vicinity (Janet Nuzum and Margaret Cummisky)
Communications Guidelines for Members
For any questions regarding logo usage, event notifications
For Use When Explaining USJC to External Parties
If you have the opportunity to introduce USJC to external parties or new members, please download and use this presentation Please feel free to modify it according to your own region.
Please note that this presentation includes links to videos online. If you would like to obtain presentations with videos that are embedded (i.e. to give presentations in rooms without internet access, for example), please contact USJC Communications Staff at [email protected].
Fact Sheets / Pitches
- U.S.-Japan Council Fact Sheet (Last Updated: March 2022)
- TOMODACHI Initiative Overview and Donors (Last Updated: August 2022)
Photos from various events are available on our Flickr page here.
Please click on the “Albums” tab to access individual albums.
Videos are also available online at the following links. If you need to have copies of the videos themselves (to show in a room without internet access), please contact USJC Communications Staff at [email protected].
- Introduction to the U.S.-Japan Council
- Introduction to the TOMODACHI Initiative
- 2022 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap
- 2018 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap
- 2017 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap
- 2016 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap