Please refer to this page for information specific to your region, or any other resources you may need.
Guides for Members
For more information on regional events or if you would like to volunteer to help in your region, please contact Wendy Abe at [email protected] or your regional leaders listed below.
- Hawaii (Yoh Kawanami and Emi Au)
- Japan (Eriko Stronach and Darin Arita)
- New England (Ginny Fordham and Christine Pilcavage)
- New York & Vicinity (Terry Suzuki and Rona Tison)
- Northern CA & Nevada (Jackie Funasaki and Dianne Fukami)
- Midwest (Anna Ninoyu)
- Mountain (Tim Higashide and Courtney Ozaki)
- Pacific Northwest (Yuko Watanabe, Kelsi Ida, Verne Naito)
- Southeast (Rob Ohno & Jose Fuentes)
- Southwest/Southern CA (Ako Shimada and Peter Shimamoto)
- Texas & Vicinity (Kei Ashizawa and Ginger Vaughn)
- Washington, DC & Vicinity (Janet Nuzum, Tim White, Kyla Kitamura)
Communications Guidelines for Members
For any questions regarding logo usage, event notifications
2019-2021 Strategic Framework
We are pleased to share the updated Mission and Purpose Statement. We believe this will provide guidance for our work in the future. We will be sharing plans for work over the next three years and look forward to your continued involvement and support.
For Use When Explaining USJC to External Parties
If you have the opportunity to introduce USJC to external parties or new members, please download and use this presentation Please feel free to modify it according to your own region.
Please note that this presentation includes links to videos online. If you would like to obtain presentations with videos that are embedded (i.e. to give presentations in rooms without internet access, for example), please contact USJC Communications Staff at [email protected].
Fact Sheets / Pitches
- U.S.-Japan Council Fact Sheet (Last Updated: March 2022)
- TOMODACHI Initiative Overview and Donors (Last Updated: August 2022)
Photos from various events are available on our Flickr page here.
Please click on the “Albums” tab to access individual albums.
Videos are also available online at the following links. If you need to have copies of the videos themselves (to show in a room without internet access), please contact USJC Communications Staff at [email protected].
- Introduction to the U.S.-Japan Council
- Introduction to the TOMODACHI Initiative
- 2018 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap
- 2017 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap
- 2016 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap