Please refer to this page for information specific to your region, or any other resources you may need.
Guides for Members
For more information on regional events or if you would like to volunteer to help in your region, please contact Wendy Abe at [email protected] or your regional leaders listed below.
- Hawaii (Ann Teranishi)
- New England/Boston (Ginny Fordham)
- New York & Vicinity (Susan Onuma)
- Northern CA (Emily Murase)
- Midwest (Lisa Sakai)
- Mountain (Tim Higashide)
- Portland (Verne Naito)
- Seattle (Danielle Higa)
- Southeast (José Keichi Fuentes)
- Southwest/Southern CA (Ako Williams)
- Texas (Donna Cole)
- Washington, DC (Janet Nuzum)
Communications Guidelines for Members
For any questions regarding logo usage, event notifications
2019-2021 Strategic Framework
We are pleased to share the new Strategic Framework and the updated Mission and Purpose Statement. We believe this will provide guidance for our work in the future. We will be sharing plans for work over the next three years and look forward to your continued involvement and support.
For Use When Explaining USJC to External Parties
If you have the opportunity to introduce USJC to external parties or new members, please download and use this presentation (Last updated: February 2019). Please feel free to modify it according to your own region.
Please note that this presentation includes links to videos online. If you would like to obtain presentations with videos that are embedded (i.e. to give presentations in rooms without internet access, for example), please contact USJC Communications Staff at [email protected].
Fact Sheets / Pitches
- U.S.-Japan Council Fact Sheet with Corporate Member Logos (Last Updated: January 2020)
- TOMODACHI Initiative Overview and Donors (Last Updated: October 2017)
USJC Elevator Pitch
- Elevator Pitch Notecard (Last Updated: November 2019)
Photos from various events are available on our Flickr page here.
Please click on the “Albums” tab to access individual albums
Videos are also available online at the following links. If you need to have copies of the videos themselves (to show in a room without internet access), please contact USJC Communications Staff at [email protected].
- Introduction to the U.S.-Japan Council
- Introduction to the TOMODACHI Initiative
- 2018 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap
- 2017 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap
- 2016 U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference Recap