This form is for existing USJC Members to submit their annual contributions.
Please note that Council Membership is by invitation only. Council Members interested in nominating an individual for membership can click here.
USJC Annual Contribution
The U.S.-Japan Council (USJC) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit educational organization that strengthens U.S.-Japan relations by bringing together diverse leadership and stakeholders. USJC explores issues that benefit communities, business and government entities on both sides of the Pacific. The Council cultivates an international network of leaders, and collaborates with other organizations and institutions to develop programs that provide opportunities to engage with counterparts in the United States and Japan. The Council promotes people-to-people relations and believes this critical to a strong U.S.-Japan relationship.
Benefits and Responsibilities
- Networking opportunities with leaders committed to the U.S.-Japan relationship
- Professional or personal engagement in U.S.-Japan relations
- Attendance to the USJC Annual
Conference, Members Day (exclusive for members only)
- Invitations to and participation in USJC initiatives, regional programs
- Sharing information about the Council within one’s networks and spheres of influence
- Providing interested individuals with an introduction to USJC
- Making an annual contribution to USJC
If you experience technical difficulties with this page, please use this form to submit your contribution.
Thank you for your donation.
Thank you for your generous membership contribution to the U.S.-Japan Council. For further questions regarding your membership contribution, please contact Lauren Matsumoto, Membership Engagement and Regional Coordinator at [email protected].
To update your professional contact information, please click here.
Current Information (Optional)
If you are a current Council Leader, Associate or Friend of the Council whose professional information has changed, please update your information here.