LGBTQ Inclusion in Business ~Business Cases in Japan~ (Japanese Only)
June is Pride month, a month dedicated to celebrating LGBTQ culture, supporting LGBTQ rights and empowering the LGBTQ community all over the world.
In recent years, there has been a growing number of businesses actively working on LGBTQ initiatives with the aim of globalising their human resources and expanding their market.
This year, USJC is joining hands with Ikigai Authentic & FocusCore to hold a corporate LGBTQ Webinar on June 23 & June 29. Through this occasion, we hope that you will gain an insight to the LGBTQ seminars which Ikigai Authentic holds routinely for corporate businesses. The content will be designed for corporations who are currently working on LGBTQ initiatives or are planning seminars in the near future, as well as for individuals who wish to acquire knowledge that will prove to be a key asset at their workplace.
Date: June 23, 2021 (Japan)
Time: 6:30pm JT
Registration: Click here to register
Event Details & Topics (subject to change):
- Foundational knowledge that colleagues and managers ought to be equipped with in business
- Challenges and difficulties faced by LGBTQ individuals at the workplace
- The significance of corporations undertaking LGBTQ-friendly initiatives
- What is meant by LGBTQ-friendly measures
- Business cases in Japan, overseas and by industry